Warranty of electronic equipment remains one of the most misunderstood phenomena in the industry. Most clients just suffice on knowing that their product has warranty, until they get a problem with their product, and have to claim that warranty. It is imperative, that as a customer, you know how, and from where can you actually claim you warranty, in case a need arises. It is also important to understand that in most cases, warranty does not mean replacement of your product. Warranty means fixing of the component, or functionality that is being impaired due to a manufacturing defect. Needless to say, any user neglect, be it deliberate or non deliberate, would generally void a warranty.
ALL ABOUT WARRANTY
Warranty provided by the manufacturer on their product, that can be availed by taking your product to the manufacturer’s authorized service center, in case of a warranty claim. Country/region of service centre information is sometimes mentioned in the product's warranty details, and other times is withheld by the manufacturer.
Only Laser Toner offers Comprehensive Warranty, which means that in case you encounter any problem with your product that is not user neglect, all you have to do is get your product to Laser Toner, and from there on, Laser Toner takes care of it! There are no hidden charges whatsoever afterwards: Laser Toner is responsible for getting the product fixed. All charges for getting the product fixed from the nearest authorized service center, be it in Pakistan or abroad, is borne by Laser Toner. Note that Laser Toner warranty is on top of International/Manufacturer warranty, that you get anyway.
At Laser Toner, we are not about selling laptops only. We at Laser Toner, consider problems faced by our clients as ours, and take it as a challenge. Be it something from restoring your OS corrupted by virus, to reinstalling older OS on a new system . Laser Toner support team is always keen to look for a solution.
If support is required for a product bought using International Warranty, then such services can generally be availed for a nominal charge.
You just need to bring in the machine to us and we will take care of it. In case of products bought using International Warranty only, you need to take it to the manufacturer's service center. In case you are unable to proceed to the manufacturer's authorized service center, Laser Toner may help you claim your warranty, or help you get your system fixed, for a nominal charge.
Warranty means that each product is free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty covers:
- Any manufacturing defect.
- Any internal fault arising out of manufacturing defect.
- Screen replacement if the number of dead pixels are more than 11.
Warranty does not cover:
- Less than 11 dead pixels in the screen.
- Battery timing, battery functionality and Power Adapter functionality.
- Minor cosmetic imperfections that do not affect the performance and usability of the product.
- Any software programs, whether pre-loaded or shipped with the product, or installed subsequently.
- Failure resulting from misuse, user neglect, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, or improper maintenance by user.
- Any damage due to non-branded, unknown products integrated or added afterwards, including those that have been produced by the original manufacturer.